- If pro is more than 15 minutes post event start time at Olde Towne Athletic Club or BB&T Atlanta Open, they forfeit their position.
- All matches on July 25th will be tiebreaks only. The format of these tiebreaks will be announced on site before play.
- The draw will at minimum be 32 men and 16 women but could be altered depending upon the number of entries.
- The entry fee is $30 and this includes a meal and a drink.
- All scores and line calls will be made by the players
- If a decision cannot be made regarding scores or line calls, the tournament director will have the final say
- If you move forward into the finals on Friday, July 26th, you will be provided with one credential to enter the venue for the day session. Additional tickets for family/guests to watch the finals will need to be purchased through the BB&T Atlanta Open tournament site. These can be purchased at a 25% discount. Please contact Ciara; email@example.com for additional details
- The final match at the BB&T will be regular game scoring. The format along with the time of play will be decided upon by the BB&T tournament staff
Tiebreak shootout winners receive economy airfare from the United States to the BVI, where you will stay on SeaDream Yacht in a standard double occupancy room from December 4-9th while you participate as a pro in the Necker Cup. All meals and standard drinks during your stay will be included as well as any airport/boat transfers while in the BVI’s.
**All terms and conditions are subject to change**